Dugan Schlozman is committed to providing high quality and personal legal services without the inherent fees of large firms. We specialize in public interest law, including environmental, wage, and employment matters, and commercial litigation. Our firm is AV rated under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.* We also value our community and regularly devote our time to pro bono work and free legal clinics.
We can help you find a swift and satisfactory resolution to your legal problems. We’ll fully assess your situation and give you personal service. If you need assistance for yourself or your business, contact us.
Latest Success Stories:
Recently, we have:
- Successfully received a favorable verdict in the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals on a case of first impression involving the rights of undocumented immigrants to claim the protections of the FLSA. Read the opinion of Lucas et. al v. Jerusalem Café, LLC, et. al here.
Read more about the case in the news here: Kansas City Star Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Won a four-day jury trial in the Western District of Missouri on an FLSA wage theft case. (This case was later upheld at the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals)
- Successfully resolved numerous employment discrimination claims in Federal court under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the FMLA, and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
- Successfully resolved numerous charges of discrimination filed with the Missouri Commission on Human Rights and the Kansas Human Rights Commission.
- Successfully resolved other claims of wage theft in a variety of forums and courts.
- Represented clients in negotiating employment severance agreements and reducing the scope of non-competition agreements.
- Successfully represented Federal employees in employment matters before Federal agencies, including the Department of Labor, the EPA, the Public Health Service, the Veteran’s Administration, and the Social Security Administration.
- Resolved a case involving law enforcement’s tasering and beating of a truck driver.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Contacting Dugan Schlozman does not necessarily constitute attorney/client communication.
No client is accepted for representation until the firm has verified there is no conflict of interest with any other client, and a representation agreement has been executed.
Home | About Us | Our Attorneys | Practice Areas | Contact Us
Copyright 2013 © Dugan Schlozman LLC